PCA Part-time Job1 year ago - Aged care - Melbourne - 277 views
MiCare is proud to be a culturally and linguistically diverse organisation. A large part of our work is assisting people from a non-Australian background and we respect their culture, their history, their language and tastes, and their stories. We are here for everyone believing that all people have the right to be respected and their differences celebrated.
About the position
We have a number of clients who prefer to have a care worker who understands their culture and speaks their language. We are committed to ensure that the MiCare client’s quality of life is enhanced through their relationship with MiCare. Your excellent interpersonal skills will enhance MiCare’s position as a provider of choice particularly for migrant communities.
Location: Western/Northern Metropolitan region
Hours: Casual, must be available a minimum of 3 week days
Km's reimbursement is included in the role. MiCare is a NFP organisation and so employees can benefit from salary packaging.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Cert 3 in Aged Care or equivalent/higher
- Previous experience in home/personal care
- Minimum availability three (3) week days
- Current First Aid and CPR certificates
- Victorian drivers licence, insured & roadworthy vehicle
- Smartphone, access to computer (printer/scanner/fax)
- Ability to communicate in a language other than English preferable
- Excellent customer service
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An eye for detail, thoroughness in completing tasks
A police check with no disclosable outcomes is required by MiCare for this position
Applications: via the seek portal