PCA Part-time Job6 months ago - Aged care - Melbourne - 95 views
About the Role:
Programmed Health Professionals are currently seeking experienced Aged Care PCA's to work within aged care facilities based in the South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
Shifts - AM & PM shifts available - Oncall, last minute shift
Locations - Caulfield - Dandenong - Burwood - Vermont South
What we need from you:
- Cert III or IV in Disability, Community, Aged Care Support or Individual Support
- Minimum 6 months experience or 900 hours working in aged care facilities (Mandatory)
- First Aid and CPR
- National Police Check
- International police check if you have lived overseas in the past 10 years for longer than 12 months
- Two professional reference checks from your experience gained within an aged care facility
- Immediate start
- Supportive team available anytime to assist you
- Work with a great organisation that supports you
We are looking for PCA's to start ASAP so please apply online today!!!!
Who we are
Programmed Health Professionals is a leading provider of qualified and specialist nurses, carers and support staff across the acute, aged, community and disability sectors. Working with Programmed Health Professionals means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
Programmed strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.