Laundry Assistant Part-time Job2 years ago - Cleaning Services - Melbourne - 511 views
Are you looking for a part time position as a Landry Assistant?
A rewarding opportunity currently exists for a Laundry Assistant to join our Werribee facility on a permanent part time basis (minimum 24 hours per week).
The successful applicant will need to demonstrate:
- Prior experience in similar role will be advantageous;
- Strong organisation skills and time management;
- A genuine desire to provide an excellent laundry service for our residents;
- A friendly approach towards all internal and external customers;
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
As a valued employee of SVCS Werribee we can offer you:
- Opportunity to work for the nation’s largest Catholic not-for-profit health and aged care provider, with a rapidly growing and progressive vision;
- A friendly team environment with a great community care spirit;
- Ability to visibly see your impact on the business and its service;
- Salary packaging option;
- No cost uniforms
St Vincent’s Care Services (SVCS) is a leading Catholic provider of Aged Care Services in Australia. SVCS offers quality residential, community and independent living services through 19 facilities with locations in Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria. St Vincent’s has been providing health care in Australia for more than 155 years. The legacy entrusted to us by the Sisters of Charity and their Founder, Mary Aikenhead continues to inspire the service provided to our residents in a caring, friendly atmosphere, underpinned by our values of Compassion, Justice, Integrity and Excellence.
You will be required to hold and maintain a National Criminal History Check at your own expense or be eligible to receive one prior to commencing.
We are committed to equal employment opportunities, ethical practices and the principles of cultural diversity and also promote a smoke free work environment.
As part of SVHA’s commitment to the federal government employment parity initiative, we strongly encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to apply.
Position Description and Critical Job Demands Checklist:
Review the following documents:
Award/Enterprise Agreement (if applicable):
Position Grade and Salary (if applicable):
17 July 2019 11:59pm