Kitchen Hand Part-time Job2 years ago - Restaurants - Melbourne - 187 views
Olivigna is an Olive Grove, Winery, and 140 seat A-la-Carte Restaurant, located just 23kms from Melbourne’s CBD. With a modern Italian menu focused on local produce.
What we want to see from you:
As an experienced ‘Kitchen Hand/Dishwasher’, you will be working with a dynamic team that is built around quality, respect and professionalism. Overall responsibilities will include, washing dishes, pots, glassware etc., maintain a clean kitchen and associated work areas, equipment and utensils and assisting in the kitchen. We have casual positions available.
The position will include a combination of weekdays and weekend work, Wednesday – Sunday inclusive
To be successful in this role, you must:
- Have proven experience in a similar role
- Ability to work under pressure and have fun atthe same time
- Enjoy being part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Clean and maintain kitchen work areas, equipment & utensils
- Assist in the kitchen with food preparation as required
- Sort and remove rubbish, placing it in designated pickup areas
- Fluent English and own transport essential
Successful applicants will be asked to come in for an interview.
***Only candidates with full working rights in Australia will be considered for this role***
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 to $30.00 /hour