Kitchen Hand Part-time Job1 year ago - Restaurants - Melbourne - 355 views
Alliance Catering, one of the most trusted names in catering for over 50 years, is part of the international Spotless Group, and provides award winning catering options across Business, Schools and Aged Care Facilities throughout Australia and New Zealand. Our business continues to expand as we build upon our success and our client centric approach. You have probably eaten our food or enjoyed our coffee without even realising it!
We are current seeking an enthusiastic, energetic Kitchen Hand to work on a CASUAL basis in a busy tertiary environment.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Kitchen cleaning including pot washing and heavy cleaning duties
- Maintaining a clean work/ service environment
- Adherence to food hygiene and OH&S
- Supervision of student bursars
To be successful, you must:
- Be available to start immediately
- Flexible enough to adhere to reprioritising tasks
- Have a professional attitude and appearance
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Have the ability to perform duties suitably during busy periods.
Our staff are the face of Spotless and plays a pivotal role in delivering the services commitment we have made to our clients.
Benefits and Culture
- Supportive and inclusive culture
- A professional and safe working environment
- Good employee benefits and entitlements
- Immediate start
- Full time opportunity
- Work with a well renowned organisation
Do you meet the experience for this position and would like to find out more then apply today!
Spotless is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages indigenous Australians to apply