Kitchen Hand Full-time Job1 year ago - Restaurants - Melbourne - 161 views
With over 50 years of experience, Alliance Catering is considered one of the most trusted names in Business, Education and Aged Care food services. With a focus on fresh food, exceptional service and satisfied customers, we offer great value to our clients.
We are currently seeking a talented Kitchen Hand to join our team in our busy onsite catering operation. This is a full-time position Monday to Friday As a guide you may be required to work between the hours of 10:00am to 8:30pm dependent on the demands of the business (to a maximum of 38 hours per week).
Your responsibilities will include:
- Cleaning and maintaining the cleanliness of the kitchen
- Assisting the Head Chef
- Basic food preparation
- Assisting with the collection of deliveries
- Adherence to food hygiene and OH&S procedures
- Maintaining a strong relationship with the staff, clients and customers on site
- Completion of online training as required by Alliance Catering
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- A passion for working in a team and providing customer service
- Experience working under pressure to meet deadlines
- Previous experience in a corporate catering and function environment
- Strong OH&S awareness
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Barista experience an advantage
To succeed in this role, you will have previous experience in a similar role working in a kitchen environment. You will have the ability to work unsupervised and be able to communicate effectively in a team environment. You will be a well presented and self-motivated individual who has excellent organisational & communication skills.
You will share Alliance's vision for providing food which is fresh, nutritious and of a high calibre, making each dish fresh on site each and every day. In return, we will provide you with a safe and dynamic work environment where on the job training and career opportunities are available to further advance your career.
If you are looking for an opportunity to join a team that is committed to fresh food and great people, we want to hear from you!
Spotless is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages indigenous Australians to apply