Kitchen Hand Part-time Job2 years ago - Restaurants - Melbourne - 301 views
About Kong BBQ:
At Kong, you’ll find a strong representation of barbeque in the wide menu selection from ribs, to buns and the Bossam BBQ meat tray. Add to this the restaurant’s communal dining style and you’ve got the perfect venue to share dishes packed with flavour.
Using the ancient practice of BBQ, Kong has a natural charcoal BBQ pit where our ribs, wings, meats + vegetables are all cooked. Kong BBQ puts the fun into the rich and delicious heritage of Korean and Japanese cuisine.
Skills & experience:
- Previous experience as a Kitchen Hand or similar
- Experience in a fast-paced restaurant environment advantageous
- Demonstrated organisational, time management & problem-solving skills
- Must be willing and able to work a variety of shifts including days, nights, weekends and public holidays
- Understanding of food hygiene and safety
- Excellent communication & presentation
- Ability to work autonomously as well as within a team
- Reliable and hard working
How to apply:
Click ‘Apply’ and submit your updated CV and cover letter