HOUSEKEEPING STAFF Part-time Job2 years ago - Restaurants - Melbourne - 522 views
About the business
We offer a small business attitude and approach with the resources, support and expertise of a large company. The success of our company is built on the success of individuals. Our ability to achieve what we have is because our staff are driven, passionate and love what they do. Through our unique approach, we identify, foster and nurture the greatest strengths of our staff, and allow them opportunities and experiences through all aspects of business.
About the role
As a result of our success and growth, we are in search of several positions to work across Melbourne. We are looking for motivated and enthusiastic Room Attendants, House person, Public Area Attendants and Housekeeping Team Leaders and who will embrace the vision and the strong culture of the company.
The Key tasks for our Room Attendants are -
* Servicing and cleaning Apartment style rooms and Hotel rooms.
* The ability to prioritise tasks and meet daily deadlines.
The key Tasks for our Public Area Attendants are -
* Conduct cleaning duties of all public areas throughout the hotel in accordance with the established standards of the Hotel.
* Provide courteous, efficient and professional service to all guests and staff.
The key Tasks for the House Person are -
*Assisting the Housekeeping team including stripping rooms, linen and replenishing stock in rooms and storage.
The Key tasks for Housekeeping Team Leaders -
* Inspecting and servicing rooms.
* Assisting in developing rosters, forecasting, allocations and ordering.
* Coordinating a large team of staff.
Benefits and perks
* Generous staff benefits.
* Career opportunities.
* Close to Public Transport.
Skills and experience
* Minimum one year experience in the above roles.
* Extremely high standards of cleanliness and attention to detail.
* Flexibility to work weekdays, weekends and Public Holidays.
* Strong Communication skills.