Housekeeper Part-time Job2 years ago - Housekeeping - Melbourne - 477 views
Life with Us:
NorthWestern Mental Health is one of the largest providers of Mental Health Services in Victoria. Our multi-disciplinary workforce of skilled and dynamic clinicians, consumers and carers, provide a recovery-oriented approach to care.
We are dedicated to providing a caring and high quality range of specialist, community and hospital-based mental health services for youth, adult and aged people who are experiencing, or are at risk of developing a serious mental illness.
A Job to Be Proud Of:
We currently seek enthusiastic staff with Kitchen, Cleaning and Laundry experience to join our team. A number of different shifts are available involving meal preparation, service, cleaning and laundry. Various shifts available across a number of sites in Broadmeadows, Brunswick, Bundoora and East Keilor.
- Experience in aged care or residential care setting is desirable
- Food handling certificate
- High motivation and willingness to learn
- Able to work as part of a team
Our Commitment to You:
- Values based organisation offering great prospects for career diversity and professional advancement, including training and research opportunities, and access to mentorship and leadership programs
- NorthWestern Mental Health boasts a sophisticated learning structure and we pride ourselves on supporting continuing professional development
- Comprehensive Health & Wellbeing Programs including; On-site staff gym, Staff Medical Service, Employee Assistance Program, Peer Support Program - run by our dedicated employees
- Salary packaging options, onsite car parking, close to public transport
Connect With Us:
Get to know us at www.nwmh.org.au or click ‘Apply Now’.
Melbourne Health is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity, ethical practice, and the principles of Cultural Diversity and social inclusion.
Join us to be the first in Care, Research and Learning
All appointments are made subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Record Check and a Working With Children Check. Successful applicants will be required to provide evidence of an immunisation assessment prior to commencement.