House Cleaner Part-time Job2 years ago - Cleaning Services - Melbourne - 264 views
We are currently seeking casual house cleaners to join our fast growing team.
Maid2Match is a family owned nationwide business that provides 5 Star cleaning services to our clients.
Our cleaning partners play a special role for us as they are the 'face' of our brand and are responsible for providing exceptional cleaning duties to our clients.
These services can include: domestic cleaning, bond cleaning and cleaning for participants of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS).
What do we require from you?
- A positive and can do approach to customer service
- Previous paid professional cleaning experience
- Your own cleaning supplies (upkeep costs are accounted for in your pay)
- An understanding approach to working with people with disabilities
- You will need to be reliable, well presented and have exceptional verbal communication skills with a strong attention to detail
- A reliable vehicle for transport and Open Driver's Licence
- A reliable phone to receive jobs
- Must hold a current National Police Check (no older than a year).
We are looking for employees and/or casual contractors(ABN). What matters most is your experience and if you truly care about delivering a 5 star cleaning experience!
This opportunity will suit candidates who are keen and available to work between Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm on a casual basis. There is some Saturday work available.
You will not be required to work all of these hours. Only when a cleaning job has been allocated to you.
If you meet the above criteria, please click on the "Apply now" button.
Job Types: Casual, Subcontract
Salary: $25.00 to $36.00 /hour