Home Care Worker Part-time Job2 years ago - Aged care - Melbourne - 168 views
Home Care Worker
Eastern Metro - Mercy Health Home Care Services
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Summary of the role: Join our professional, happy and empathetic team located in the Outer East Ringwood region, providing person-centred care. As a Home Care Worker, you will provide our clients with domestic assistant and personal care to support them to live in their own home.
- Multiple casual positions available
- Provide Domestic Assistance, Personal Care and Respite Care to our clients within their own homes or the community.
- Service Locations - Maroondah, Yarra Ranges and Knox
- A Certificate III in Home and Community Care, Aged Care, Individual Support or Disability - Desirable
- Experience working in the Aged Care, Community Care or Disability Sector - Desirable
- A demonstrated ability to be client focused, empathetic and flexible.
- A current Driver's Licence and a registered vehicle
- A current First Aid Certificate
Mercy Health is a Catholic organisation grounded in a 2,000-year tradition of caring for others. Founded by the Sisters of Mercy, Mercy Health is made up of more than 9,500 people who provide acute and subacute hospital care, aged care, mental health programs, maternity and specialist women's health services, early parenting services, home care services and health worker training and development.
Mercy Health is proud to be recognised as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the WGEA.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Mercy Health recognises that many people want to work somewhere that is more than 'just a job.' At Mercy Health, we pride ourselves on our values-based culture, and offer a generous range of benefits to support you to maintain a healthy work/life balance. These include:
- Salary packaging benefits
- Opportunity to purchase additional leave
- Health and Wellbeing programs
- Camp Australia School Holiday Program
- Career progression and development opportunities
- A range of discounts available across a diverse portfolio of financial, healthcare, travel and other services
We focus on caring for our staff members and those important to them. We support all staff to be their authentic selves at work through Whole Self @ Mercy Health - our network group for LGBTIQ staff and allies.
At Mercy Health we pride ourselves on embracing diversity and foster an inclusive culture where individual differences are respected and celebrated. We encourage applications from people of all ages, abilities and cultural backgrounds including Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Peoples.
To be the successful candidate you must meet the position requirements as well as provide a current Police Record Check.
Applications Close: 28/07/2019
To view the position description or submit your application please click the 'Apply Now' button below.