Full Time Cleaner Full-time Job2 years ago - Cleaning Services - Melbourne - 366 views
Broadspectrum is an operations, maintenance and construction services organisation, operating globally in the resources, energy, industrial, infrastructure, rail, property and Defence sectors.
The company has a long and successful partnership with the Australian Defence Force (ADF) and are currently looking to engage a reliable and experienced Full Time Cleaner to carry out routine cleaning tasks as scheduled, and periodical cleaning as required at one of our key metropolitan defence sites in Fisherman’s Bend (DST).
This is a permanent opportunity which will include Monday to Friday hours.
- Cleaning duties such as vacuuming, dusting, wiping, toilet cleaning, rubbish collection and moping.
- Replenishing all consumables daily.
- Ensuring the fittings free from stains, debris, scum and lime scales.
- The upkeep and maintenance of floors, walls, windows, doors, ceiling corners and edges to ensure they are free of water.
Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must be an Australian citizen and be able to maintain a defence security clearance.
- Certificate in Cleaning preferred.
- Organisation and results focused.
- Ability to identify and prioritise problems and issues.