Cook's assistant Part-time Job1 year ago - Restaurants - Melbourne - 115 views
Ryman Healthcare’s Nellie Melba Retirement Village has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Cook’s Assistant to join our friendly kitchen team at our facility located in Wheelers Hill.
This position is 6-month fixed term, working Tuesday to Thursday, 1000 – 1400.
Your main responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Basic food preparation
- Serving food and beverages in accordance with the Food Safety Program (FSP)
- Washing dishes and cleaning in accordance with the FSP
- Contributing to a clean, safe working environment to ensure safety of residents, visitors, staff, volunteers and self.
The successful applicant must possess the following:
- Food Handling Certificate
- Knowledge of Chemical Safety, OH&S and Infection Control
- Experience working in the bulk production of frozen meals with Cook Chill
- Current National Police Clearance (dated within 3 years)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and also as part of a team
- Have sound knowledge of Food Safety
- Excellent time management skills.
If this sounds like you, simply apply online now.