Cleaning Attendants Full-time Job1 year ago - Cleaning Services - Melbourne - 0.9K views
Cleaner (Casual) – Keilor
At Estia Health, we’re proud that each of our aged care homes uniquely represent the residents who choose us, the community that surrounds us and the people we work with. Join Estia Health and support our residents with continuing to live the life they love. We will support, nurture and develop your career in the growing aged care industry.
About the role
Estia Health Keilor are looking for experienced Cleaners to join their team on a Casual basis. The successful applicants will work across a range of morning, afternoon and evening shifts.
At Estia Health, our team takes great pride in providing our residents with a great experience whilst in our care. As a Cleaner at Estia Health, you will support our residents’ and team by maintaining a safe, clean and home like living environment. The role involves:
- Cleaning duties including mopping, vacuuming, dusting, waste management, restocking of supplies, cleaning and sorting laundry
- Adhering to infection control principles, WHS requirements including the safe storage and use of chemicals and complete cleaning requirements according to facility schedules
- Maintaining adequate supplies of toilet paper, soap and other cleaning and hygiene supplies for resident use.
You’ll bring to the role your passionate and caring nature and a drive to maintain a clean and inviting environment for our residents, visitors and team. You will also have:
- Certificate II or III in Cleaning (highly regarded)
- Experience in a similar or related role
- Knowledge of and experience in safe chemical handling
- Work Health and Safety knowledge and a commitment to keeping yourself and others safe
- The right to work in Australia
What we will do for you:
At Estia Health, our people are the heart of our organisation, we love to see our team develop their careers with us
- Join one of Australia's leading aged care providers in one of the fastest growing industries
- Work in your local community and make a difference to the lives of our residents
- Develop and expand your own skill set with regular training and development opportunities
- Estia offers a range of benefits including attractive remuneration packages with workplace banking, novated leases and EAP services
- Annual Flu Shot provided
If you would like to know more, please call us on 03 9367 1*** or by emailing us at ******@estiahealth.com.au. If this sounds like the role for you, click on APPLY NOW!
To find out more about Estia Health and the wonderful work we do, please visit and follow our LinkedIn page at https://www.linkedin.com/company/estia-health/