Cleaning Assistant Part-time Job2 years ago - Cleaning Services - Melbourne - 272 views
At Opal Aged Care, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
About the role:
Opal Gracedale is currently looking for General Service Officers to join the team! This is a casual to permanent opportunity offering following shifts (depending on requirements): Monday 7am-3pm & Friday 2pm-6pm and Saturday 7:30am-12:30pm
What we look for:
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- The ability to work across our cleaning, kitchen and laundry departments.
- Previous experience in a commercial cleaning or a busy kitchen/ cleaning role
- A certificate in food safety would be highly regarded
- Empathy with the needs of the frail aged (dementia care included)
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
What you can expect from us:
- Industry leading hourly rates
- Family friendly rosters with stability of shifts
- A friendly, social, collaborative team
- Career progression to move up & across into roles within a growing organisation - at Opal we are passionate about growing our staff from within!
About Opal Gracedale:
Located at the foot of the Yarra Ranges, with easy access to the Eastern Freeway, at Opal Gracedale our focus is always on providing a friendly and inviting atmosphere for all our residents and families. There are a variety of morning and afternoon shifts available, you may also be required to work on the weekend.
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system and undergo pre-employment medical. You may also be required to attend a drug screen.
For a full listing of all our current vacancies visit
To meet a few of our team and read about why they chose to work for Opal Aged Care visit https://www.opalagedcare.com.au/about-us/meet-our-team/