Cleaners Part-time Job2 years ago - Cleaning Services - Melbourne - 625 views
Taking employment back to basics. We simply introduce jobseeker to jobs! It's that simple.
The Johnathan Thurston Academy, with Lendlease as our major employment partner, has a unique collaborative employment zone. The goal and focus is to connect job seekers to all of our employment partners throughout the nation. We aim to ensure that all opportunities for potential connections are both exhausted and managed in the one zone. We have created a unique and sophisticated platform that streamlines all employment opportunities between job seekers and employers.
We represent employers across all industries, we encourage to you keep in touch by registering to our JTHotJobs https://www.jtacademy.com.au/jts-job-board/
Our client: Spotless
At SPOTLESS we employ over 36,000 people in Australia and New Zealand within a variety of roles. We provide expertise tailored to key industry sectors that include Health, Business & Industry, Resources, Defence, PPP, Leisure, Sport & Entertainment, Laundries, Education and Government.
We're passionate about finding better ways of doing things. For our customers. And for you.
Find out more at www.spotless.com.au
Spotless is the lead contractor for the Estate Maintenance and Operation Services (EMOS) to the Department of Defence in Queensland and Southern New South Wales. As lead contractor within the region we deliver a suite of services to support Defence capability.
We currently have full-time and part-time opportunities for self-motivated Cleaners. These positions will provide effective support to ensure the smooth and efficient day-to-day running of the daily cleaning services.
These roles will report to the Cleaning and Housekeeping Supervisor, to deliver a range of services including but not limited to:
- Adherence to all service deliverables in the Statement of Works (SOW)
- Support the Cleaning/Housekeeping Supervisors ensuring cleaning obligations are met
- Maintain high quality and co-operative relationships with key Defence Base personnel
- Display a strong level of team commitment whilst also having the ability to work autonomously where required
Our front line staff are the face of Spotless and play a pivotal role in delivering the service commitment we have made to our clients.
Skills And Experience
- Suitability for Defence Security Clearance (Australian citizenship mandatory)
- Minimum 6 months' experience in similar role with strong client services skills and significant cleaning and housekeeping industry experience
- Awareness of building security and related responsibilities
- Highly developed attention to detail
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and establish timeframes
The successful candidates will possess a strong work ethic, achieve highest level of safety, quality of work and have a genuine passion for excellent customer service.
Benefits And Culture
- Supportive and inclusive culture
- A professional and safe working environment
- Good employee benefits and entitlements
This is a great opportunity to join a reputable company, work with an amazing team where you will be given the opportunity to develop your career.
If you are interested in this position, please click the 'APPLY' button below and send us a copy of your Cover Letter and CV. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Please note: As a pre-requisite for these roles all candidates need to be able to prove they are an Australian Citizen and hold a current Australian Drivers Licence. Candidates will also be required to undertake a pre-employment medical and drug screen as well as a National Police and Australian Security Defence Clearance Check.
Spotless is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages indigenous Australians to apply.