Cleaner Part-time Job3 years ago - Cleaning Services - Melbourne - 333 views
We have an excellent opportunity available for an experienced commercial cleaner looking for an ongoing assignment commencing at 7am daily.
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager, your role will include activities such as:
- Sweeping and mopping floors
- Sorting / removal of recyclables and rubbish
- Cleaning ammenties such as kitchens and toilets
- Cleaning products and equipment supplied
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this position, not only will you have previous industrial cleaning experience, but you will also be a self-starter who enjoys working for an organisation that will appreciate you. In addition we require:
- Victorian Drivers Licence with reliable transport
- Able to undertake lifting of up to 15kgs (commercial backpack vacuum)
- Minimum 1 years' commercial cleaning experience
- Available to work in an ongoing contract
- Must be punctual and reliable
- Good eye for detail
In return for your cleaning expertise, we can offer you a great company to work for who appreciate their staff, excellent casual hourly rate, immediate start, car parking on site and a role that can lead into ful time employment with our client.
This role will not last long so to register your interest please email a copy of your resume' in word format by the APPLY NOW button.