Cleaner-Part Time-Werribee Full-time Job3 months ago - Cleaning Services - Melbourne - 685 views
ISS is a global facility management company with over 485,000 employees throughout 46 countries. We are seeking value oriented people to join our local team of over 15,000 working HERO's. ISS service a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry.
At ISS, we ensure our employees have a safe work environment and are engaged and motivated to provide the best possible service to our customers, and welcome you to join us on our journey in realising our vision in becoming
"The World's Greatest Service Organisation!"
Our team is growing and we currently seeking people to join us in the position of Cleaner at our location University of Melbourne - UVET Campus in Werribee, employed on a Part Time basis.
- Night shift: Monday, Tuesday and Friday 7:00pm - 11:00pm
- Working within a clinical environment for animals
- Following strict protocols
- Maintenance of stock supplies and orders
- Availability across AM/PM shifts is required
- Working autonomously with little supervision
- Access to staff discounts with wide range of companies
- Traineeship opportunities for eligible employees
- Career development via our internal Learning Management System
- Internal opportunities within our global organisation
- Must have valid drivers licence and own reliable vehicle
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility to work am/pm split shifts
- Ability to pass Police Clearance and Federal criminal background checks
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website:
Before you leave, click on following link to see our inspiring ISS Tribute Video. We hope you enjoy your recruitment experience and we look forward to having you on board!
"ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people. Read about our inclusive workplace and ISS Values as a leading employer in Australia and New Zealand."