Cleaner-Full Time Full-time Job2 years ago - Cleaning Services - Melbourne - 654 views
ISS is a global facility management company with over 510,000 employees throughout 52 countries. We are seeking value oriented people to join our local team of 13,500 working HERO's. ISS service a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation & Transport, Healthcare, Education and Commercial.
At ISS, we ensure our employees have a safe work environment and are engaged and motivated to provide the best possible service to our customers, and welcome you to join us on our journey in realising our vision in becoming
"The World's Greatest Service Organisation!"
Our team is growing and we are currently seeking people to join us in the position of Cleaner at our location University of Melbourne, Southbank, employed on a full time basis.
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8:00AM - 4:00PM
- Cleaning of all facilities including; classrooms, bathrooms, kitchens and grounds
- Maintenance of stock supplies and orders
- Various rosters and split shifts may be required
- Working autonomously with little supervision
- Access to staff discounts with companies including insurance and childcare
- Traineeship opportunities for eligible employees
- Career development via our internal Learning Management System
- Internal opportunities within our global organisation
- Full working rights in Australia
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to pass Police Clearance and Federal criminal background checks
- Ability to obtain a Working with Children Card if required
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website:
Before you leave, click on following link to see our inspiring ISS Tribute Video. We hope you enjoy your recruitment experience and we look forward to having you on board!
"Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply"