Chefs Full-time Job2 years ago - Restaurants - Melbourne - 200 views
We are a passionate group with opportunities to grow. Au79 is the largest cafe in Melbourne and we are looking for both full time and part time chefs of all levels (junior and senior roles). We are a friendly environment, working with a diverse menu using great Victorian produce, the ideal candidate will be driven, motivated and hard working. Previous cooking experience is a must.
The successful candidate will be required to -
- Have experience in a similar role
- Be able to work in a kitchen for a fast paced cafe (We sit over 200 people in the cafe) whilst still maintaining the same quality
- Able to deal with pressure and stress
- Flexibility to work at nights as we also accomodate functions/weddings/etc
- Flexibility to work weekends/public holidays
- Be able to work well within the kitchen team
- Have working rights in Australia
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow within our ambitious company. We are always seeking to excel ourselves and the successful candidate must also share similar goals to thrive and achieve.
The application form will include these questions: