Chef de Partie Part-time Job1 year ago - Restaurants - Melbourne - 136 views
RACV City Club is a multi-award-winning Club with approximately 32,000 members located in the heart of Melbourne’s CBD. Featuring restaurants, accommodation, a fitness centre and conference facilities, the RACV City Club is a social, leisure and business hub designed to cater for the needs of all members.
The Club offers 5-star quality throughout its premier dining, bistro and conference outlets and boasts a team of passionate and dedicated chefs. We are currently seeking for an experienced Chef De Partie to join our highly skilled and professional Members Dining Room kitchen team on a part-time basis. You must have proven experience in a similar position within 4-5 star hotels.
A day in the life
Reporting into the Sous Chef, the brigade will have exposure to fine-dining cuisine across a broad culinary spectrum.
As a skilled chef and foodie you will demonstrate both flair and innovation by using the best quality Victorian produce on offer. The key to your success will be your experience of creating high quality innovative dishes that look and taste delicious, whilst maintaining budgetary control - along with the ability to build a strong team spirit in the kitchen.
- A competitive salary + weekend & evening penalties.
- Discounts on RACV products & services, including our portfolio of 8 resorts.
- Uniform provided + subsidised meals while you’re on shift.
- Training and development + Career opportunities
We’re looking for…
- Commercial Cookery Qualification – Cert III or IV
- The ability to work across a rotating roster
- A passion for Victorian produce, seasonal menus, refined presentation and diligent plating
- Creative flair and ability to think outside the box
- A desire to develop among a driven & professional team
- Ability to work autonomously overseeing a section
- Stock taking experience, waste control management
- Menu development capabilities across all sections