Chef de Partie Full-time Job2 years ago - Restaurants - Melbourne - 265 views
Chef de Partie
Bistro GuillaumeMore jobs from this company
Bistro Guillaume is situated on Melbourne's Southbank Promenade, this beautifully appointed venue has been designed to the highest standard. Just like our other venues, Bistro Guillaume Sydney and Bistro Guillaume Perth, our Melbourne venue is inspired by France's most popular neighbourhood bistros.
We are currently expanding our team and we are on the lookout for chef de partie's to run our fish and meat sections.
Everything is made in house. Learn how to make terrines, charcuterie, make pickles and preserves, curing and smoking fish, using the best quality produce on hand. As well as meat butchery, stocks, and refining sauces.
Our Ideal Chef de Partie Candidates would have:
- Creative Flair
- Strong-work ethic
- Ability to run a section in a high paced kitchen
- Excellent time Management skills
- Work closely with senior chefs in menu execution and development.
- Strong knowledge of HACCP and food Safety
- Passion, energy and a desire to perform at the highest standard.
- Experience in running sections in high paced kitchens at the highest standard
- Able to lead and supervise junior chefs on the section.
- Experience in meat and seafood preparation
In return we Offer:
- Fun and supportive work enviroment
- Work along side a young and dynamic team
- A competitive salary and attractive staff benefits will be offered to the right candidates along with the opportunity to build a successful career with this progressive company.
- Excellent Training and Career Development, with cross training on all sections of the kitchen
- Close to Public Transport
- Most importantly - Work/life balance. A flexible rotating roster.
- Cross-training across sections
You will be reliable, motivated, and passionate about food. You will value attention to detail and presentation and have creative flair. Immediate Start Available. FULL TIME AND PART TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE.
Only Shortlisted Candiates will be contacted
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience leading kitchen stations?
- Do you have experience as a chef within a fine dining restaurant?