Catering Assistant Part-time Job1 year ago - Restaurants - Melbourne - 160 views
CATERING ASSISTANT - BOARDING SCHOOL - SALE
· Excellent Work/Life balance
· We pay weekend penalties
· Opportunity for growth and development
Cater Care is seeking an experienced Catering Assistant for ongoing work at an independent Anglican day and boarding school at Sale in Victoria. Shifts are various hours across 7 days per week during school term.
· Setting up kitchen, servery and dining room for meal service
· Basic preparation and plating up
· Overseeing running of meal service, liaising with students and staff
· Excellent customer service skills
· Experience in food handling and food safety awareness
Key Attributes required:
· Previous experience assisting in all aspects of kitchen operations, food preparation, register operations and service to students and teachers
· Ability to organise work with other team members
· Reliable, motivated and hard working
· Experience in WHS and Food Safety practices
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment during peak service periods
Employee Benefits Program
· Corporate Health Fund Rates
· Travel Club Getaways
· Discounted Car Hire
· Discount Gift Cards
· JB Hi-Fi Corporate Discounts
About the Company:
Cater Care is one of Australia’s leading providers of contract catering, accommodation and facility management services. We are 100% Australian owned and operate in a wide range of industries, providing multi-sector support to a varied client base throughout Australia.
Our core values of Care, Pride and Community are values that our people own and believe in and demonstrate throughout all aspects of our business on a daily basis.
To apply: If you are seeking a professional career and great working conditions, please send your resume and cover letter by clicking the "Apply for this job" tab or via our website www.catercare.com.au
Please Note: Working with Children's Check/Blue Card required before commencing
We value Workplace Diversity and encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to apply.