Catering Assistant Part-time Job2 years ago - Restaurants - Melbourne - 299 views
With over 50 years of experience, ALLIANCE CATERING is one of the most trusted names in food services and we are proud to be one of the largest food service providers in the Southern Hemisphere. Every day we provide satisfying meals, snacks and beverages to more than 250,000 people in corporate offices, industrial sites, airports, education and resources facilities.
People and food are at our heart and drive everything that we do, so if you are looking to make a positive career move, Alliance is a great choice for you.
We are currently recruiting for a skilled Catering Assistant to provide our customers with a positive food service experience in our busy Café. Based at our client's premises in Port Melbourne, we are looking for a team member who will become part of our Café family, where great service is our specialty.
In your new role, you will thrive in this fast-paced work environment, often working under high pressure. You will provide support and assistance to the team in frontline food service, cash register sales, barista level coffee service, sandwich making to order, food preparation and stock rotation. This hands-on role will require you to work as an all-rounder, highly competent and confident in both front and back of house operations.
- Previous Hospitality experience (minimum 2 years) in a similar retail food position preferably with Barista skills
- Retail customer sales and counter service experience
- Experience is food preparation and presentation inclusive of excellent sandwich preparation skills
- Cash register, EPOS and Espresso machine experience
- Prior experience in a commercial kitchen, using slicers, food processors, combi ovens
- Food and hygiene food safety certificates preferred
- Great personal grooming, presentation, and a confident and pleasant manner
- Excellent verbal communication and customer service skills
- Impressive memory for customer names and coffee orders
- Team players only!
- Market leader in Hospitality services
- Flexible hours and days with great work/life balance - between the hours of 7am-3pm Monday to Friday,
- Hands-on site training and support
- Free parking available and uniforms provided
- Environment that embraces a customer focused culture with amazing team work
If this is the opportunity that you have been waiting for, don't delay! Opportunities like this do not come along often and will not last long!
Find out more about us at www.alliancecatering.com.au
Spotless is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Indigenous Australians to apply