Aged Care Contract Job1 year ago - Aged care - Melbourne - 178 views
Aged Care Carers / PCA's - work school hours + close to home!
- ** MUST HAVE A VICTORIAN DRIVERS LICENCE **
- Work 3 or 4 days ongoing each week, great casual rates, weekly pay, start ASAP
- Location of work within - City of Knox, City of Whitehorse, City of Manningham
McArthur are currently recruiting Aged Care Community Carers who will be assisting vulnerable and aged consumers within a Home and Community Care setting (HACC). McArthur can provide flexibility around school hours and ensure that you have rostered shifts on any given day that you have availability for work.
We are therefore seeking Carers that are very reliable, have a caring and compassionate personality, are flexible and willing to work with a wide range of people. Successful candidates will take pride in delivering a seamless, high quality service to their clients with a consumer directed care approach.
Why Join the McArthur Aged Care Team?
We provide flexibility of days and hours of work for our carers, ongoing shifts and weekly rosters!
Our hourly pay rates for our carers are above the current award!
We celebrate and thank our carers dedication and hard work with our employee of the month award and annual temp staff Christmas Function!
All carers are eligible for our "refer a friend promotion" if you refer a friend / carer for employment with our team - their application is successful, and they complete a minimum 2 months of ongoing work you are rewarded with a $200 gift card for each successful referral!
We provide ongoing support and guidance for all of our employees - our carers are respected as valued members of the McArthur Team.
To be considered for this opportunity, you MUST meet the following criteria:
- Certficiate 3 in Aged Care
- Current First Aid Certificate and CPR
- Victorian Drivers licence and a reliable car with comprehensive insurance Carers are required to drive between client’s homes and transport clients in their vehicle
- National Police Check, dated within last 12 months
- Working with Children’s Check
To apply, please click on the link provided, include a copy of your current CV and a cover letter addressing the above criteria.
If you have any queries please call Natalie McLean at McArthur on 9828 6565
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.