Heritage Care was established in 2002 as a provider of residential aged care services of the highest quality. Integral to the organisations philosophy is that our personnel aspire to be the best at what we do, to the benefit of our residents.
At Heritage Care, we believe that to create the best, you require the best people. Heritage Care is a growing aged care organisation with exciting plans for expansion on the horizon.
An Opportunity exits for an experienced Registered Nurse.
- Strong workplace culture
- Training and ongoing support
- A rewarding and challenging career
- Support and guidance from senior management
- Applicants must have valid working rights
- Current Police Check
- Current AHPRA registration as a Registered Nurse Division 1
The ideal applicant will have the following skills and experiences:
- Excellent assessment and documentation skills
- High level of written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to lead others
- Caring attitude with a strong focus on customer service
- Self-motivated with good organisational skills
- Computer literacy is essential as documentation is electronic